Dallas, Texas

ABC Anytime is an unethical company. I followed procedure to cancel my and fiance's passes.

I just so happened to look at my bank account online and noticed that they were still taking money. I called my home gym (which was the only gym we went to) and they had cancelled my account but said they couldn't cancel my fiance's because she was not a member of their facility. So the gym manager gave me ABC's number because he claimed they could resolve this problem. I called and talked "Drew" who needs to change his name to "***" and he claimed there was nothing he could do and I needed to cancel through the facility in which I go to.

So the fun begins! I told "Drew" that I would think they could stop charging my account seeing how they are the institution pulling the money out. I guess they are the only company on the face of the planet that doesn't have this ability. I claimed to protest the charges with my bank and even go as far as creating a new account to stop the charges from occurring and "Drew" threatened me that debt collectors will be pursuing the claim and they'd get their money one way or another.

Pissed at this point I ended the conversation and decided I would try my hand with another representative. I talked with a "Diane" who was much nicer than "Drew" but with little effort of getting this "problem" solved. I was supposed to receive a phone call back from Diane and am still waiting! Doesn't surprise me!

This company has no morals and I would never do business with them again.

It is a shame because I really liked the facility and it's staff and the only reason for cancellation was Our school. I planned on rejoining after I finished my medic program and fiance finished her masters!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Facility.

Comments

Anytime fitness uses unethical and illegal business practices. I never signed a contract or became a member in anyway, shape or form yet today I got an alert that a new account was added to my credit report.

I checked and apparently Anytime fitness has taken the liberty to fraudulently create an account using my information, has not contacted me and now turned this account (which is not mine and I did not authorize) over to a collection agency.

This is identity theft, illegal and unethical to say the least.

Now I must spend my time to fight and have this removed from my credit. I also will be pursuing legal action against Anytime fitness for fraud.

8) Ugh. Class action suit this, class action suit that... Get a life.

@Anon

you must work for anytime fitness?

My name is Chris, and I feel that I have been shown no mercy by ABC Financial or their collections agency! All because I chose THE WRONG GYM, Anytime Fitness (SNAP has NO CONTRACT).

I'd like to get a class action suit against Anytime Fitness and ABC Financial.

I can be reached via e-mail at avgjoeinla@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you!