Braselton, Georgia

I am a member of the Anytime fitness in Braselton Ga. I convinced 2 of my friends to join the club because you advertise that you can receive a free month membership, free section with trainer or $30.00.

After they joined the manager told me I would only receive a $30.00 discount for the next month. I feel Anytime fitness did not stand to the agreement on the sign.

I should have received two months free for my time and effort to sell your membership. I have others that I could get to join BUT Your company dose not hold there agreement.Alecia Cole Braselton, Ga

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

#196739

WOW, your pile is still steaming! Anytime Fitness coporate seems to be frequenting the complaint sites to minimize the damage of a unsustainable and illegal business model.

Hey "BIG GUY", why don't you mosey on down to Chuck's office and let him know about your great post on here. You will definitely qualify for employee of the month with this patronizing propoganda.

#190262

Do Business' really care about making money?

no i think that's a myth.

Welcome to the world little guy

To learn more about 24 hour fitness clubs and their business practices, go to "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" at BlueMauMau.

It's all about making $$$. Customer service is thrown out the window with this business model, especially when it is time to receive something free like a sponsorship gift.

They NEED and will DEMAND every CENT to help sustain their losing venture but just try prying open their wallets! Problem is corporate is treating them (hosing them at every opportunity) like this so they don't feel bad about passing this on to members.

Like many other 24 hour club franchisees, they got sucked into a franchise and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be. The corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out.

Recession proof? RIGHT! Profitable? RIGHT!

Easy? RIGHT! If they are performing business like this, they will miss out on a ton of member referrals and join the sold, closed or bankrupt. Hear that?

It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now!