The owner of this gym is ridiculous. I cancelled my membership last month after fulfilling the 2 year agreement, and today the monthly fee came out again!

I called ABC Financial and they still haven't hear from the club saying my account has been cancelled. ABC Financial wouldn't do anything to refund or cancel my account for me, saying I had to go back to the gym. I've already spoken to the owner twice before yesterday to make sure this wouldn't happen. I'll be dealing with him again and demanding a refund.

If you want a gym membership, look elsewhere. These guys don't have a hassle free cancellation policy in the least, even after your contract is complete!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The issue is likely with ABC Financial.

It seems that all Gym contracts go this company.

I had a gym go out of business in 2012.

I quit paying monthly dues. ABC still keeps it on record that I defaulted.

Machele

This kind of stuff happens when you allow someone to just take money out of your account. Best to have them send a periodic invoice which you pay with a check or at the very least, use a credit card which you can dispute charges thereon. This is how we learn.