31107 Rancho Viejo Rd Suite 5, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USA
5.0

I bought a membership at the Barstow California location and the members that attend there are all very considerate of each other and don't bother one another. There all there to get fit.

I live closer to the San Juan Capistrano Location of Anytime fitness and the members there are so snobby, nasty, and elitist that I bought a membership at 24 hour fitness in Foothills Ranch as well so I would not have to go back to the San Juan Capistrano Location. Just the nastiest members.

I love the Barstow location and have been a member of their location in Seattle as well and they have such a different vibe then the one in San Juan Capistrano California. So my advice is if you are looking for a gym and Anytime Fitness is nearby go there as a guest for a week and find out what the members are like before you pay for a year membership like I did in advance.

Reason of review: Members at gym .

Anytime fitness Pros: 24 hour access, Price, Weight selection, Cleanliness.

Anytime fitness Cons: Members, Nasty rude members.

Comments

We are under new ownership and I invite you to come back and experience this location. We are excited about all the new changes. We were voted best gym in San Juan Capistrano.