Applied for a job, got called up for a inteview and set a date , however called the day before the interview date and explained i couldnt make it cause of my son being sick and i had to look after him, and if i could rescedule and Nick Who looks after the hiring was so rude , told me off and he hanged up in my face.
I Was still in shock after he hanged up, i couldnt belive it , the way he spoke to me , in saying that if hes like that representimg anytime fitness you really must wonder how it is on the inside.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Employee Abuse
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "Ive recently lost alot of hours from my job, (since start of december) and havent been able to pay the gym, but now im in debt to my bank (at..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "65 issues or concerns for our brand new motorhome. 13 fixed myself, half still not resolved after three service visits. Issues addressed month prior to pick-up not fixed...."
- "I visited New York in March 2016 and I bought a pair of Converse. I keep them in the box. The stitching started to come away and now the hole..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."