1.2
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I went to this gym and explained to the girl who signed me up that I was not sure about a contract because of my job she said if anything happened I could CANCEL my membership.After a few months into my membership I was let go from my job and when I tried to CANCEL they said they didn't cancel plans and I would have to pay the rest of the contract even without a job I tried to take the plan to single instead of family and they would not even let me do that.

They were so rude to me and didn't even try to understand my situation now they have sent my account to collections for 1558 dollars which is absolutely ridiculous. These people are money hungry and don't care about their members. I wouldn't listen to anything they say when signing the contract they fed me any lies so I would sign. I wish I would have taken the time to,read all the fine print if thats the case.

This is a ridiculously unfair place who doesn't care about how someone who is struggling as it is can afford to pay off a $1558 membership they are not even using!!!!I will spread the word to everyone I know this gym is a *** just another money scheme.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Lafayette, Indiana, United States #1355384

We are in the same predicament my friend lost her job like 5 months ago we started the membership in January this year paid 3 months but had to stop because no money.I am on disability, my friend looking for a job after the third month we talked to the same GIRL that signed us up and we explained our situation and for her to say we have to either pay $900 DOLLARS or get on a payment plan now we already said we are BROKE but she will not let us off the phone until we did one of the choices.

So my friend said payment plan pretty much we was forced into it.Now as of July 27th a MEN been calling beening very rude saying they GONE sue us like this is crazy I will never recommend NO one to this gym either.