The manager of this gym lied to me and let me signed up for the membership half a year ago. At first, she looks so friendly, but after I paid all of the fee, she suddenly changed to a totally opposite attitude.

The projector was broken for like 3 months and they never get it fixed. And the projector is the only reason for me to go to this gym because i can practice Yoga. This is not only reason that I hate this gym. Another reason is that they charge me extra money from my credit card without letting me know until I notice that from my bank.

I texted the manager and she never reply. Then I went to her office and ask her, she gave me a cold face-looking and throw me a paper saying they decide to charge extra $15 each semester. One month later,I asked to cancel my membership because she said I can cancel it anytime, just need to provide a movement agreement. I actually decide to move at that time, so I prove the movement information to her.

But she pretends that she didn't get any of my messages and emails. I then went to her office to ask, and she told me get out of her office.In addition, The last day that I went to cancel my membership, she told me I need to pay 100 more because I didn't notice them before 30 days.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

• Shady Policies