The company is predatory.They have a lot of hidden fees when you use a club other than your home club.

They have additional "once a year" charges. They want you to sign up for autopay so they can charge you whatever they want whenever they want and then they make It near impossible to cancel so they can keep charging you fees. I had to call 5 times to finally take care of the canceling. They require that you have to cancel in person other than a phone call or email.

In my case I wanted to cancel, but was out of town working and could not be there in person. They would not cancel and it cost me another month of dues. They have EXTREMEMLY poor customer service.

Their clubs also lack the equipment most other clubs have.Definitely a low value operation designed to pump money in the companies bank account at the cost of the customer.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1293825

Same complaint.These people are impossible to get rid of.

I am not driving 4 hours to cancel my gym membership when I made that request in writing by email over 3 months ago when I moved away.

They ignore you and promise calls from managers that never happen.DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM