I was invited to work at Anytime fitness as a fitness instructor, the first class went well and participants loved me.I came back next week and the manager told me that they switched the class to another format.

I stayed to check and see and found out that there was a new-unfit, uncoordinated instructor teaching my class. The members were shocked and so was I. I left and never will ever teach or come back to that club. They did not even call me to tell me not to come back, very unprofessional.

If that is how they treat employees I can only imagine how they treat their customers.

I have 6 years experience in the field and this never happened to me in any other clubs.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #240906

These stories are soooo sad. Why can't anyone help hundreds of people.

I THOUGHT WE LIVED IN THE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

VERY, VERY SAD.

#219601

Take the time to read a few of the complaints and posts on pissedconsumer and it will not take long to figure out this company totally s_cks!Oversight from Chuck Runyon, CEO and his loyal corporate followers is nothing short of ridiculous.

Working for this company, paying in advance for a membership or making friends with an employee (the good ones will not stay long) is a waste of time.

Franchisees got sucked into a loser business and are paying it forward to anyone in their path.BUYER BEWARE!