100 E Kansas St, Lansing, KS 66043, USA
1.8
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I have belonged to the Anytime Fitness in Lansing, KS for almost 2 years...in that time I've always paid my dues via cash or money order as the card that I used upon sign up no longer exists!I've asked them twice to please quit billing this card as I get a charge of $25.00 every time it gets charged!

Well they billed it again, granted I was late getting my payment in (actually so mad I haven't yet paid for January). February marks my last month on my membership and rest assured I WILL NOT renew!! I have 3 people on my membership. That didn't seem to deter the management, the gentleman I spoke to "Matt" was in the nicest of terms a ***!!

Furthermore my son-in-law's place of employment promotes Anytime Fitness, I'm sure they'd love to know how a person is treated here if they should ever have an issue with their account. And if you should want/need a trainer or other type of service rest assured it's another charge!

I have since spoke to another gym in the area and plan to take my business there.They offer so much more!!

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Dislike and do not recommend new members, This place is the worst place i have ever done business.

Comments

If the card is on file it must be billed - sorry.If you need that card removed, you must either provide a different form of payment or provide ABC with your coupon (cash) information.

Typically there is an up charge for cash payments so you have been getting off cheaper than most members.

This is in your contract.The store should have told you more about this the first time the problem happened.