1.4
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

I really liked anytime fitness, it was very convinent for me.Now that i have moved and im farther away and now i am not financially stable enough to continue paying for it i wanted to cancel, they have been harrassing me to continue with my payments and beating around the bush and i still get payments taken out and my bank account is negative bc of them and theyre inconsideration for my being.

Furthermore, every time I go i always get an attitude from them, its just a terrible costumer service quality.At first when i was actually paying it was a plus but now that i cant its just a bad mistake i did in the first place and im very disappointed.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: cancel my gym membership without having to pay..

I liked: Being robbed.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Cancellation policy is not fair, Bad service, No help on the phone, Lack of understanding.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Membership Cancelled and Anytime Fitness Continued to Bill Anytime Fitness "I moved and decided cancel my membership with Anytime Fitness as there was a different gym closer to my new place. I emailed them fully filled out cancellation form they..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Anytime Fitness Membership Review from Worcester, Massachusetts Anytime Fitness "Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence. If you think it's an easy cancellation process... Think again! If you think it's an..." Read more Planet Fitness - Restrictions on Lifting and workouts Planet Fitness "Planet Fitness is a "Judgment Free Zone" and certain lifting exercises is not allowed in their facilities, i.e deadlifts, overhead presses, clean and jerks. Some facilities do not even allow..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more