Do not sign a contract with this gym, no matter what you do unless you move or have a Doctors letter you can not get out of the contract not even by paying a cancellation fee.
I fell like I am working out in a prison this gym is so nasty you nearly fall on your face with all the overlapping mats on the ground. Once you sign a contract you are screwed, DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT,GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THAT IS CLEANER AND CHEAPER IT IS NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY OR TIME. TRUST ME
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Club
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "Ever since I joined Planet Fitness I was always approached by staff and Manager, Joshua Gass, and asked if I was training people. I responded, "No, I am just..."
- "I walked into a self-ie picture taking at 3:30pm Oct 8, 2014, I was wet (now with underwear on), but was not in the picture, 5 minutes later I brought..."
- "My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today. I still have to pay the next 30 days installment. Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed..."
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "I bought woodworking plans from an online retailer called TheGeekPub.What I received was a bunch of stolen plans! Plans they downloaded from reputable websites and then bundled without permission into a..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. Making a direct statement...."
- "My husband bought me a Levian Chocolate diamond band for our three year wedding Anniversary back in April of this year. I have a beautiful engagement ring that was getting..."
- "Nashua Wholesale Tire was asked to put two new tires on the front of my Jeep and the next day one of the tires rolled off damaging the entire front..."