Gurgaon, Haryana

Hi,

This is my membership ID 4986545. I joined in 30th April 2015, however due to some physical problem my doctor suggested me to avoid exercise for this year. I informed Sandeep and Mr Khasyap But they both are fraud they are there to make fake promises. I have submitted Rs.16,500 and at the time of generating the sales revenue they didn’t inform me about the polices they didn’t talk anything about policy, I have a proof of that too one of my friend is there she joined with me. Sandeep asked me to send the prescription I don’t why , when he hadn’t have the resolution then why the *** he was asking me to send many details proof he was making fool. I will not sit quite, I already rose the complain consumer forum the number is 6211312. Sandeep irritated me I always used to say that will call you back but he never called me back I had to after them every time. This kind of service are providing to the customer. This is ridiculous. I asked Sandeep to transfer this membership to my cousin with adding the 4 months which you people wasted in formalities; he said this can’t be done. If this can’t be done return my whole amount otherwise come to the court of the same. I will post the complain to the malviya nagar address and head office too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Anytime fitness Cons: Manager lies to your face.

Comments

Whoever you are, you need to invest some time into your mastery of the English Language. Your complaint will go unheard due to the fact that no one can understand you!

When posting a complaint, go back, take two minutes to read the complaint out loud (or at the very least, read the complaint in your head, if out loud is not an option.) and see if what you have typed actually makes sense. Also, if it does make sense remember to properly punctuate. If you pause in your head or speech, then you usually will need either a comma or a period in the typing or written version.

Just trying to help you form useful complaints in the future. Because in all honesty; if I were the manager of any establishment and you sent me this complaint, then I would have stopped reading after: "they both are fraud they are there to make fake promises." Since you didn't use any punctuation this whole sentence is nonsense.

Post on Facebook and Twitter, likely to get a quick response