Donaldsonville, Louisiana
2.2K views

I'm a college student and barely get to work-out. I missed placed my key and it wasn't any issue for me being that I couldn't work-out while in college.

Well I tried to buy my semester books and to my realization I had insufficient funds! I was confused because I knew that I had enough money for my books but when I checked, I saw that Anytime Fitness in Donaldsonville La. took 250! I talked to the owner 3 times and she stated that she would refund me my money because I had no knowledge that my key was being used by THUGS- as she say!

Weeks later she decided to not refund me my 250 I guess because my contract ends next month!

She do not answer the phone when I try to call and I think that is totally unprofessional! I'm very disappointed in the way she represents anytime fitness!

Comments

It's called being human! People lose things in life whether it's personal items or whatever you consider can be a lost.

Some are protected by insurance etc some or not. All I ask is state it in the contract that a lost key needs to be reported. I'm not blaming them for the lost key I'm blaming them for lack of details and lying about refunding my money.

Some people just act like they are perfect and can't lose anything. Well, I'm not!

Are you even old enough to go to college, you lost the keys and you are blaming them, why not grow up and take responsibility for your being so careless.

@Anonymous

@Anonymous

You've never lost anything?? That's interesting.

Take responsibility for being a rude human being. 250 is a bit much for anyone to pay for LOSING a KEY.