Verified Reviewer

2.5

In Feb of 2022 I moved and was no longer able to attend my local gym. I called and was told that my membership would be canceled after the contract term was up.

that was nearly six months of being charged for something I couldn't use, but I was assured the membership would be canceled at the end of the contract and I would be done paying for a useless service. after the year mark, I was charged again. I assumed it was a cancellation fee and Anytime was just trying to shake me down one last time. then I got charged again.

I called in and found that my membership had auto-renewed instead of being canceled.

I finally got it canceled with a confirmation email stating the job was done and the fee had been waived. after that, I was charged a cancellation fee anyway.

User's recommendation: If you can be assured you won't need to ever cancel they should be just fine... maybe.

Anytime Fitness Pros: Anytime access clean good equipment.

Anytime Fitness Cons: Customer service is a nightmare.

Comments