Orillia, Ontario
1.4K views 3 comments

My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today.I still have to pay the next 30 days installment.

Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed the 'no unattended tanning law', I've been paying for it anyway apparently even though Amanda (assistant manager) told me she removed it months ago. Big argument with the Manager basically ends in him saying he makes his own charge rules its in the contract he didnt produce to show me when asked and I'm SOL. Anytime its not even about the 41$ its the fact that your service is poor and you are actually scamming your members.

If you pay for the first 30 days of service the day you sign up, then you pay for another 30 days after you cancel you have paid for a nonexistent month of 'service'.Especially after converting from a contract to month to month basis.

Review about: Contract Cancellation.

I liked: 24 hour tanning.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Made up fees.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Anytime Fitness Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Submit review

Comments

Barrie, Ontario, Canada #1180409

This is not a cancellation fee.It is 30 days notice.

Get a clue!This applies to most things in life including rent.

to Anonymous Michigan City, Indiana, United States #1236112

Thirty days notice does not add on another month's rent to a rental agreement Anonymous!Obviously you work for Anytime!

Get a clue! It's a scam! Anytime won't accept a 30-day notice until AFTER the membership EXPIRES which ADDS another 30-day PAYMENT! This does NOT apply to most things in life!!

Duh!!

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1251956

Man you are dumb. It say's NO FEE on the photo!