Anytime Fitness - Charged a 30 day cancellation fee. Not under contract anymore.

My Anytime Fitness contract ended months ago and I cancelled today.I still have to pay the next 30 days installment.

Plus theyve been ripping me off since Ontario passed the 'no unattended tanning law', I've been paying for it anyway apparently even though Amanda (assistant manager) told me she removed it months ago. Big argument with the Manager basically ends in him saying he makes his own charge rules its in the contract he didnt produce to show me when asked and I'm SOL. Anytime its not even about the 41$ its the fact that your service is poor and you are actually scamming your members.

If you pay for the first 30 days of service the day you sign up, then you pay for another 30 days after you cancel you have paid for a nonexistent month of 'service'.Especially after converting from a contract to month to month basis.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jul 02 #1180409 Barrie, Ontario

This is not a cancellation fee. It is 30 days notice. Get a clue! This applies to most things in life including rent.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Anytime Fitness. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Anytime Fitness.
Filing a new complaint about