Warren, Michigan
1.4

I was not told the policies until I tried to get the contract canceled. I never paid the entry fee and called and text the rep that signed my up a day before my membership was to start.

I never used the facility. EVER! They stalled me on the cancellation and told me I needed an appointment to come in to cancel. I came in 6 days after I signed the contract and he told me I had 72 hours to cancel.

I told him that he said he was busy and told me to come back another day to create the time necessary to block it. I have never used their facility and I came for the FREE 7 day trial but they lied about that. I had 10 days to cancel but I NEVER USED THE FACILITY therefore I NEVER STARTED THE MEMBERSHIP! DO NOT JOIN THEM EVERRR!!!!

Pack of LIARS IN THERE!

Desperate for money. I am going to Corporate and see what they will do for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Total cancellation with no charge and removal of this from my credit report..

Anytime fitness Pros: Location.

Anytime fitness Cons: Unethical, Do not join, Lies, Policy and destruction of my credit.

Comments