Platteville, Wisconsin

Their contract does not have regular cancellation info on it. If you decide you don't like it or can no longer do it you have to contact the owner to find out the contract buyout amount.

Do not bother to ask the manager at the Platteville Wisconsin gym because he will give you the wrong information. I read the contract when I signed up and noticed that the cancel info was missing so I asked. I was told it would be about $50 or a little more. Well I was lied to.

It was $250 to cancel. That is a lot more that 50. I think they need to put this info in their contract. It would have been different if I had just signed without asking.

But I did ask and was given the wrong info by the manager. When I dropped off my contract buyout check, of $250 the manager (the one that signed me up and told me it would be about $50) just smiled!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Anytime fitness Cons: Dishonesty of manager.

Comments

This gym has been nothing but trouble for me, too. They don't keep up their word, and refuse to cancel, even if you attempt to do so before the date they listed. What a bunch of crooks...