Colorado Springs, Colorado
1.1K views
3.0

I jointed Anytime Fitness located on 85 in Fountain Colorado Springs, Co. Due to a motorcycle accident half way through my membership I could not use the gym.

I didn't not cancel because I felt it was my responsibility to uphold the contract. I walked in and told the manager that I wanted to cancel my membership. He said ok, He took the key and told me that I would have to write a letter to ABC Financial to have them cancel it. I did this 5 times and they still charged me monthly.

They say they can't take it over the phone or email. You have WRITE them to cancel it. I have paid for another full year+ and will not be getting any of the money back. I call the manager again and he said "Fine!

I will cancel you as a no notice!" I said I told you a year and a half ago when I gave you the key to your door that I wanted it canceled. How is that a no notice, and if I'm sitting right in front of you saying I want to cancel it... and you could do it.. then why didn't you?

He said nothing.. and canceled it as a no notice. I would never EVER, EVER recommend this gym to anyone.

They are a billing scam to continue getting money from you. Do not go to this gym unless you want to just throw money away.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Anytime fitness Pros: Price, Convience of location.

Anytime fitness Cons: Not being able to cancel, No help on the phone, Manager bad.

Comments