Saint Paul, Minnesota

Certain Anytime fitness facilities are really wonderful, the one in Roger, MN is run by a young guy who has no People skills, badgers his members, and those not signed up as a member of his site are treated with no respect. Contacted Adam the manager in charge and spoke to him about my friends joining and he quoted me a great price and was all for letting a child under 12 join his club, until they joined with another club at a better discount, then he badgered my friend and would not allow his kid to be in the gym, made up lies to corporate and tried to get other gym manager in trouble.

He tried to pull my friends membership because he didn't like the discount he had gotten from the other gym. And when I tried to use my keyfob to get into his gym the other day I could not get access, he pulled my key from his gym, my account is up to date and active. His gym is unfriendly and I only work out when he is not there. I would not recommend this gym to anyone, I would recommend Maple Grove or any other one if you want a great work out experience.

Totally disgruntled with this gym and the Management.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments