Somers, Connecticut
1.1

I joined up for a two week trial at this gym in Somers, CT. It is a lot closer than the PF in Enfield, Ct, that I have been a member of for four years.

This would be a lot less driving for me. I was not impressed with the Somers location... you might be, but this my opinion!!

Anyway, after signing up for a two week trial membership, I walked in (took a bit to figure how to get into the place!) and there was no one there to ask questions? I saw some folks hiding behind a glass portioned room,but no one was there to talk too as I entered?

I like using tread mills, but there were NO fans over the thread mill machines, thus is was very hot and it was not nice!!!!! PF has ceiling fans over their machines!!! The place did not look as clean as the Enfield, CT Planet Fitness (Enfield, CT) location PF location that I've belonged to four years. I called to ask about membership prices, and immediately was given a hard sell...

I just wanted a basic month package and was quoted $39.99 a month??? Some lady called back, and was as rude as the first trainer I spoke too! Really? I want to use a thread mill without being judged, and I am treated this way?

I pay 10 bucks for a nicer location, and they are worth four times more? LOL! I will stay with PF.

BTW, their best price online is was less than what the lady was trying to sell. Run away!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Worst Gym Memberships