Anytime Fitness - Anytime fittness rosenberg tx

an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield.i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove because it was stuck to my windshield.

The manager Paul was rude and said he did not place this on my windshield.

He yelled and threatned me if i was to do anything about this he would sue me for something or other.

I am upset to be treated that way for voicing my concern.I hope someone reads this and finds that his customer service skills leave much to be desired.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Apr 18, 2015 #973637 Baltimore, Maryland

Maybe it's your complaining skills that need tweaking since you were the first to threaten.
Get Goo Gone and remove the paper. JHC, I mean, do you threaten to sue every bird that flies overhead? How about the owner of the tree you park under? OMG!

2 1 Reply

Apr 06, 2015 #968572 Arlington, Texas

Stop being lazy and remove the flyer is what I would have told you. You took the time to call and make a post about this. You really probably should have joined that gym bc you have way too much time on your hands and you seem very lazy. Just an idea...

5 1 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982115

He should be ashamed of himself, email the company and complain about him.

3 2 Reply

Oct 14, 2014 #884569

This is really not something that reflects the company. This is a individual issue, and taking time to complain over a flyer this much says a lot about yourself as well.

6 6 Reply
Ben Dover

Aug 12, 2013 #698707 League City, Texas

Seriously complaining about a flyer on your windshield. Get a life is what I would of told you and probably what Paul said!!

5 5 Reply

May 01, 2012 #474234

Someone placed a wet flyer on my windshield and I had a hard time removing it. A car wash employee removed it with hand sanitizer.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.