Washington, District Of Columbia

Anytime Fitness withdrew money from my checking account without my authorization. I am not and never have been a member of Anytime Fitness.

I noticed the withdrawal after reviewing my checking statement. They refused to refund my money. My bank's fraud department is investigating. Anytime Fitness is very unethical.

I am not and never have been a member of Anytime Fitness. I noticed the withdrawal after reviewing my checking statement. They refused to refund my money.

My bank's fraud department is investigating. Anytime Fitness is very unethical.

Comments

Someone obviously stole your identity or someone on your bank account made the transaction. You should either get that investigated or tell your kids to stop walking off with a credit card.

Either way, Anytime Fitness will never stick their hands in your pockets without your signature. Or you just have a really bad case of short term memory loss....either way, not Anytime's Fault.

.....SETTING IN. This one takes the cake!

We know from other posts on pissed and other websites that Anytime Fitness over charges, continues to charge after quitting and charges extra fees for whatever reason, but this has definitely raised the bar.

It brings a whole new meaning to "ANYTIME".

BUYER BEWARE!