Asheville, North Carolina
1.8

Update by user Oct 12, 2016

Now the owner has contacted me not understanding my issue only trying to say i "stopped paying" he said he wanted to work things out by me coming down there and paying 192 but reported me to a 3 party collection agency saying i owed a full years worth but we weee supposed to be meeting and never called back about that how dirty and unprofessional and he even tried to get me to *** my BBB complaint which now im most definitely not ive tried to call this man back and nothing so i dont know what to do at this point

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2016

first of all let me say that I'm going to complain to the Better Business Bureau because I have gotten no help at all. Me and my boyfriend was put on a couples deal to pay 72 dollars a month at the anytime fitness here:

1863 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville, NC 28803

(828) 277-7117

, it started off good and then went south after that we started getting random charges to our card and then some how the guy that put us on the deal is gone and let me say again we were on a plan together and now he owes 96 dollars and I owe 146 how the *** is that possible ?? no one helped me resolve this issue if he was fired and the deal changed why would you not contact your members??? the owner is never there when I want to speak to him and they act like the guy that gave us the deal never existed! I was told my account was to be put on hold when it was at 96 dollars and NEVER received a *** phone call ! someone needs to handle this because I would love to take these bastards to court this is outrageous ! not only I get those harassing phone calls about paying I'm in school at abtech and I plan to pay the money when i get my refund but the price is *** crazy ! I just wanted to exercise and get healthy not stress about a *** bill!

Anytime fitness Cons: Customer service, Unfair billing charges, Different treatment of clients, Being threatened, No empathy.

• anytime franchise