Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

Anytime Fitness is like no other club.Mine is super friendly,super clean,and super affordable.The owner will bend over backwards for you at anytime.

Too bad you guys got bad ones.

Comments

Anytime is a pathetic fitness center. I've never seen a legitimate weight lifter or athlete use such a horrible facility.

I agree with the above comments. My ATF is in East Sacramento.

It is professionally run, clean and very pleasant. People that read reviews on this web site should realize that these ATF centers are individually owed and obviously, some owners are better than others.

I too have a great experience at both of the Kenosha Wisconsin locations. I would not go anywhere else.

My club is my second home.

I guess with over 1000 locations it is more than possible to have a few bad apples out there. I would suggest to complain to the right person to get things right.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Here are the problems: Consistency, training, experience, staffing, cleanliness, policies, resigning, etc.

with these franchised 24 hour clubs. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING $$$. The owners of 24 hour club franchises got sucked into it and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be. As soon as they realize they cannot break even and will be subsidizing the business and see no end in sight, the real fun begins for members!

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE! Corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out. Recession proof? RIGHT!

Profitable? RIGHT! Easy? RIGHT!

They may be trying to survive with an impossible business model. Hear that?

It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now for a lot of franchisees!

#119722

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

My ATF in New Port Richey, Florida is super clean and well maintained. John, the owner, has done a good job building a solid membership and takes pride in the facility, which is reflected by how the members take care of the equipment.

I belong to the most AWESOME Anytime Fitness here in Green Bay, WI. Nothing but support, motivation, & encouragement.

Very clean & the STAFF is just amazing.

In fact, I was selected & featured in one of their gym ads! :zzz

I feel the same way!!! I work out in a club in south east minnesota and we love it.

The manager is very caring and sincere! He's always going out of his way to make sure we are happy!

Not all of these clubs are bad for everyone. Cheers!!