Product: Anytime Fitness Shower Facility Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Anytime Fitness - Owner shuts off hot water for rinsing off

Owner shuts off hot water for rinsing off in after a long workout.... Only happens when he is there. Also the hot water is always on before the workout when we wash our hands. Put in 30 day cancellation notice today.

Anytime Fitness Shower Facility Review

Brandon florida. NO HOT WATER IN THE SHOWERS AND ALSO ONE INSTRUCTORS YELLED AT ME ACROSS THE GYM AS I WAS LEAVING VERY RUDE IS THAT WHY I PAY TO GO TO GET YELLED AT
1.3
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality
Anytime Fitness Shower Facility
I got it one week pass at Anytime Fitness when I went in and started my 7 day pass the lady in the officev went around and showed me everything all the weights and the amenities and sent me on my way I worked out and when I was done working out I took my shower as I...
Andrew

Holy *** did you pass second grade English? I could only get through : sentences before brain cells started dying.

Joav

Omg dude, you need to use punctuation! How am I supposed to read a massive wall of text like that?

Anytime Fitness Shower Facility Review

During unstaffed hours/weekend the st Joseph franchise turns the hot water off for the showers