Reston, Virginia

Anytime Fitness/ABC Financial Services - don't join there. I purchased a 195.00 6 month contract.

I notified them by phone at least 10 times that I could no longer attend (I was there once), because of a medical condition. No one calls me back, however, they were taking 10.00 per month out of my checking account without my permission. I started emailing both and now they have blocked my emails.

I sent my dr.'s note to both companies by "return receipt requested", as they had requested. My husband even returned my key to get into the premises.

Comments

guess i have been lucky....membership since 2007 and never had any problems with billing, facility or staff...even joined an incentive program to get me to go more often...charge me $5 more and if i go 12 times in the month i get my $5 back plus $5 so my membership is actually cheaper. they no longer offer this and when i mentioned to manager i was no longer getting reimbursed she explained their billing company no longer does this but their location will continue to do so and sent me out a check for the amount i should have been reimbursed.

the owner and the staff have very good customer service skills.

i guess its all in the franchisee. no complaints in iowa

Terrible. When I was supposed to be billed my first pmt, it never came out.

so icalled and Patrick said he never set me up ok no problem, couple days later still no, they had the wrong cc info ok couple days later billed twice even tho i paid in cash for the first month, probably a dozen phone calls between abc financial and the club finally got reimbursed. used the club 3-4 times total before I quit my job in that shopping center (super hassel to get in and out of btw) Ok so I go to cancel and again patrick tells me i have to pony up 100 someodd dollar amount and 30 day notice. I call abc financial they say I only owe one more pmt of my term acct. So I happily send out a check and letter to not auto renew on June 18th, July 30th still never cleared so I put a stop pmt on the check and made the pmt online.

Since my acct has gone month to month Patrick was supposed to call me back after I made the pmt so I could cancel my acct, he has not.

I'm about to call now to make sure I'm cancelled. Frustrating, Small, Terrible location, Worst management, good price tho if you actually plan on using it.

SHAME ON ANYTIME FITNESS IN HAMILTON AND FLEMINGTON.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE SPITEFUL; I AM TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

OMB, WHY NOT?

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Can you believe that I received (after scamming me and taking my money and trying to get more money out of me,) that ANYTIME FITNESS in Hamilton AND FLEMINGTON OFFICE IN NEW JERSEY sent an email to ME TO sign up for pilates????? WHY DON'T THEY JUST OPEN THE WOUND AND THROW MORE SALT IN IT!!!!! WAIT UNTIL EVERYONE GETS THEIR COLLECTION AGENCY NOTICE ON TOP OF THEM ALREADY LYING AND TAKING YOUR MONEY AND THE FEES THEY TAKE OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT. WATCH IT. GET AS FAR AWAY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS AS YOU CAN. GOD BLESS. CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD AND GET A NEW NUMBER; IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THEM FROM STEALING YOUR MONEY. OMG, NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE HAVE MY FRIENDS AND I BEEN SO LIED TO, SCAMMED, ROBBED, HARRASSED, I JUST CAN'T FIND THE WORDS. IF YOU ARE SICK AND THEY ASK FOR A DR'S NOTE AND YOU GET THE DR'S NOTE, DID YOU KNOW THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU SUBMIT TO THEM, THEY ARE STILL FEES FOR THE DR'S NOTE???? AND IT DOESN'T MATTER. THERE IS NO WAY OUT WITH THESE PEOPLE. HOWEVER, THEN THEY PUT YOU IN A COLLECTION AGENCY AND TRY TO GET MORE MONEY OUT OF YOU. WELL, GUESS WHAT, I AM READY TO GO TO COURT. I CAN'T WAIT!

DON'T DO IT; JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!! I LOST 195.00 PLUS FEES; I WENT ONCE, TURNED THE KEY IN AND WHEN I SIGNED UP I ASKED ALL TYPE OF QUESTIONS AND HE LIED RIGHT IN MY FACE. GET THOSE BANK CARDS OR CREDIT CARDS CANCELLED AND GET NEW NUMBERS THAT THEY CAN'T GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT; BUT THEN, YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH COLLECTION AGENCIES; SO JUST IGNORE COLLECTION AGENCIES; THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER PENNY OUT OF ME. I AM NOT SCARED OF THESE ALIENS.

JUST DON'T DO IT! GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK

They never have a problem stealing your money once they have your account information. You should quit that place ASAP.

DO NOT JOIN AWFUL COMPANY. SENT CANCELLATION LETTER 30 DAYS PRIOR AND THEY STILL CHARGED ME THE NEXT MONTH, SOMEONE NEEDS TO INVESTIGATE THESE PEOPLE.

They have already robbed me 195.00; now they are telling me that they are putting me into collection? This is a big SCAM; I know personally so many people that they have scammed.

I only went once. BE WEARY.

Don't even thing about Anytime Fitness. Plus they have centers all over the country.

Don't go to the one in Hamilton or Flemington. This is awful.

I tried the 16 week program and after 3 weeks I was grossed out by the fact I couldn't flush the toilet paper down the toilet (female - gross especially during your cycle), the equipment was weak and all the covers were torn. Tried to cancel and now they want me to pay 2 years worth...I canceled in time. They won't even listen to my side of the story and said I should have talked to them...like what they would buy a new treadmill for me?

STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE...Anytime Fitness and Snap Fitness both use a third party billing company to try and insulate them from any negative feedback. They consistently use this to their advantage to extract additional fees, dues and revenue from unsuspecting members just like a leech.

Between employee errors, lack of management oversight, corporate issues and the billing company involvement, it is almost guaranteed you will pay more than what you agreed to and will keep being charged regardless of your circumstances.

CHUCK RUNYON, CEO, how about stepping up and changing this? Oh, you're too busy counting cash!