4.2

I'm sure plenty of people will read these reviews and be turned off. The experiences are definitely due to management.

I go to two different any time locations and both places are great. It's easy to contact the owners of both locations. I'm more than satisfied with my experiences because the manager at the location that I signed up at was extremely helpful. If you are weary go on a tour and feel out the manager.

Just an FYI to anyone trying to terminate - your contract you signed says you must give a written notice that you are terminating your membership. The fact that the managers have not told you this is terrible but legally it makes sense. You have written proof that you attempted to cancel the membership. And just like any business they want you to keep attending so they will try to make it a little difficult to cancel.

if the location and hours are convenient for you please do not be turned off by these reviews immediately. People rarely go online to rave about a company they're decently happy with, they go online to complain.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments