Middleton, Tennessee
2.6

Someone ran into me & totaled my car, I'm currently going to physical therapy & have to say people to take me to therapy. I contacted my gym to just have they freeze my account for at least 2 months.

I was informed they needed a doctors note stating why, which I did & payment still was withdrawn 30 days after sending the letter by mail, by Facebook, & also a copy by text message, but still no replies, called ABC Financial & was informed that they could only send the gym an email that I'm trying to contact them. I plan on cancelling by sending a certified letter but in the meantime, I cancelled the account, because I refuse to pay someone who doesn't have enough respect to reply to me, especially at a horrible time in my life such as this & I even sent photos of my totaled car before sending the letter by 3 different means.

Comments

when you freeze your account... you're freezing your time there.

you still continue to pay for your whole membership monthly.

say you froze your account, missed your last 6 months at the gym. at the end of those 6 months (still paying every month) you can unfreeze it, and those 6 months you missed, you can unfreeze it and still continue at the gym for your remaining 6 months..