3.0
Additional Fees
Cleanliness
Equipment Quality

Nov_2016 After hounding me to re-new my membership, I renewed it (paying in full), with 3 'free' PT sessions. When I spoke to my existing PT he explained that it would not be with him, but someone else, (why would I want to book with another PT who doesn't know me?

On speaking to the branch manager who was extremely condescending and arrogant, I requested that my membership be cancelled (obviously 'anyone' can have manager's title). He advised that as the 7 day 'cooling' off period (it was now 10 days), had passed, it was too late. Then having my personal circumstances change within a month of paying for a 12 month membership, (over £300:00). They are unsympathetic to the customers 'life changes'.

I have contacted their complaints department - who are not interested. I will NEVER use this gym again, and although many of my friends use a gym, no-one has a good word to say about Anytime Fitness.

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Not providig fair resolution.

Comments