San Antonio, Texas

ANYTIME FITNESS: They post their hours and never show up. O paid for the tanning bed and its always locked up.

Tried canceling my contract and must give them 30 days notice. Management is a joke and they have a negative attitude. They all should be shut down and why the states don't do anytine about it I don't understand. This ANYTIME fitness at Culebra and 1604 in San Antonio.

is one I'm talking about.

The fat manager cares less about anything. Says he does not care because they are #`1 in the state of Texas, 1 in what, rudeness and theives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Comments

Anytime Fitness on Stone Oak in San Antonio:

Management: full of himself arrogant man who texts 24/7 even during his training sessions and will try his best to sell you the Pills and Shakes he promotes and then his Limousine service for $250.00/ Hour ??!!

Trainers: Met only one and a definite unprofessional and not truthful..

When cancelling: I was charged a month EVEN though I had a free month for earlier experience by one of their staff.

Advice: "I am sure they don't care or even read these posts" keep it simple, get a an adult to manage the place, do not have the personal factor with your members since you need a professional to do that and not an air head.

Bottom line, buy a treadmill instead of paying membership fees and you will be happier.

Very bad experience.

Does anyone know if a Person can buy just ONE SINGLE MONTH at Anytime Fitness in Clermont Florida. I NEVER sign Contracts with ANY HEALTH CLUBS.

It's best to pay in full for the shortest amount of time that you can in case they go out of business or try to rip you off in some way.

Has anyone been able to purchase 1,2, or 3 months at a time there?

And how much was it? Thanks!

The gym staff at the location West Ave, San Antonio, TX, was misleading about sign up terms and amenities available to members. We tried to find an affordable gym we can be happy with but ended up frustrated and overpaid.

We looked forward to the end of the contract so we could get away and go elsewhere. We would have quit early on when problems started but it cost even more to quit than to suffer through till the contract ended. Choose elsewhere!

The locker room is comparable to an interstate rest station facility. The staff is unhelpful and the service is poor.

The gym staff at this location was misleading about sign up terms and amenities available to members. We tried to find an affordable gym we can be happy with but ended up frustrated and overpaid.

We looked forward to the end of the contract so we could get away and go elsewhere. Choose elsewhere!

i used to own an Anytime and they are a joke. the clubs are dumps, dorporate is useless and so on.

ONE BAD EXPERIENCE? PLEASE READ ALL OF THE POSTS ON PISSED!

In addition, lets not get too excited about one AF supposedly doing well. With that much overhead in labor costs, a person must wonder what the total "net income" or "net losses" are at the end of the month? Good service right up until the day they sell or close. Happens all the time!

BTW, Oregon law requires a tanning operator at all times tanning is being used....is your club compliant? HEAR THAT? It's the sound of water circling the drain....won't be long before this SA 24 hour club empties into the Riverwalk!

I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

Don't write off all of the Anytime Fitness locations because of one bad experience....ours in Albany Oregon is staffed at least 40 hours a week, with appointments available on Saturdays..the employees are always visible and accessible, very pleasant and very clean..they make an effort to talk to you, encourage you.

i actually have a membership with the one on blanco/west ave. and they have been the nicest staff I have encountered.

i have been a member for about a year and a half and i have never ran into these problems.

they are, in my opinion, the best in the city (san antonio) the owner always comes in on a regular basis and i have been taking the step class that is taught by his wife for a while now. the place is clean and the staff is great.

The anytime fitness in clermont florida cagans crossing rips people off. They overcharged my credit card multiple times, and after my one year contract was up and i was on month to month they would always claim the manager isn't in when I wanted to cancel.

They told me to call back tomorrow 5 times, the one time I got the manager on the phone he wanted to charge me for 2 more months before I could cancel.

And if I dispute the charges to visa they threatened to send my account to collections. Management is rude, they do not respect their customers, and they are dishonest.

#119738

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

The one here in CT was terrible. I wound up not able to use the membership I paid for due to the staff hours getting cut to 2pm-6pm only. Yes I could get in any time, but the place was filthy.

Signing a contract with Anytime is not a good idea. They sell your contract to a company called ABC Financial, so you are no longer contracted wih the club. ABC Financial is nothing short of a collection agency.

that's the one in clermont, fl. run by a family of fat, lazy, airheads who hate g-a-y- people.

there's fat managers and owners here in florida, too! and they are *** and don't know how much you need to pay when you walk in to join, they don't know how to help you join and are anti-***!