Yukon, Oklahoma

I am so glad I joined this gym. After reading the other reviews on here, I have to say I have had a totally different experience.

The gym in my town is very clean, affordable, people are nice and helpful, and equipment is top of the line. I understand Anytime Fitness is a franchise-type business so each one is individually operated. Keep that in mind please, because I have had an awesome experience. I can't wait to go to the gym!

You do have to understand that it is a business and their personal trainer sales pitch is kind of annoying. I mean, I just dropped the cash for the membership and then they give you a "free" session with a personal trainer. Trainer was helpful and encouraging, but at the end did try to pitch additional sessions for hundreds of dollars.

Just say no and stick to the basic membership:) Overall, I still give them an A!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

YOU ARE LUCKY! Here are the problems: Consistency, training, experience, staffing, cleanliness, policies, resigning, etc.

with these franchised 24 hour clubs. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING $$$. The owners of 24 hour club franchises got sucked into it and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be. As soon as they realize they cannot break even and will be subsidizing the business and see no end in sight, the real fun begins for members!

SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE! Corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out. Recession proof? RIGHT!

Profitable? RIGHT! Easy? RIGHT!

They may be trying to survive with an impossible business model. Hear that? It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now for a lot of franchisees!

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements.

I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

What's wrong with rebuttal? If I know for sure all I will get is complaints then this site obviously doesn't represent both sides good and bad.

Why would I put any faith in the site.

For every bad review their could be 100 happy customers.

Does everyone who posts to say they are happy get accused of "working for the man".

Glad you had a good experience, but this is a complaint site. Are you paid by Anytime fittness?