1.1

Anytime Fitness is a sketchy money hungry corporation that puts financial gain over customer convienence.If you think it's an easy cancellation process...

Think again! If you think it's an easy process to transfer your membership location to location without having to actually use the facility repeatedly... Think again! If you think that the customer service is reliable at giving information and answering phone calls in a timely manner to give resolve to issues....

Think again! If you think that you're going to have a life changing experience at Anytime Fitness... Think again!

If you think you're going to be able to switch to another franchise without repercussions from Anytime Fitness by taking as much out of your wallet as they possibly can....

Think again! I am speaking from first hand experience. I was once a beloved and proud member of Anytime Fitness & rapidly went on a downward spiral to a former member that will never say anything good of this franchise. They have ruined any chance of having me as a loyal customer.

They should be ashamed of the way they run.I'll be at Planet Fitness seeing results & learning the science behind weight training if they want to apologize.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of anytime fitness membership from Anytime Fitness and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Anytime Fitness to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Anytime Fitness for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments