West Monroe, Louisiana
1.8

After losing my job I was unable to continue to pay for montly membership. Even though I'd had my membership for over a year they wouldn't let me get out of my contract (since I added my daughter to the plan during the year).

Stay far away from these people they care more about the almighty dollar then they do about their members. There's better options for gym membership then ANYTIME FITNESS

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I also lost my job and they charge you an extra 110 for cancelations which I understand but you have to pay on the spot, the is no consideration by management to work out a payment plan and also they hit you with a hidden yearly renovating charge of 33.33 one a year in June they do not tell you this at least not the location 2nd ,in Brampton closes to the food bacis , I will only advices this gym if you are not going to lose your job soon and you live close by and work odd hours , the is a competiting LA Fitness close by , he only down side is that location is not 24/7 and on holiday they close whenever the feel like closing .