Saint John, New Brunswick
1.6

Much like the other complaints on here, I am unable to cancel my membership. I am at the Mississauga location on 10th line.

I emailed asking how to cancel. Not only did I not get a response for a few days (and only did after I pressed through more emails) finally Kelsey emails me and tells me I can only cancel between 9 and 430 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. "business hours". How about Business hours for the customer?

You have no problem signing me up on a Saturday morning but when I want to cancel I have to take a day off work? The other gym I am attending now (which I signed up for because the customer service at Anytime is horrible) is much further from me but I would prefer travelling and not having to be made to feel *** for asking questions. Their toilet constantly floods or clogs and they never have toilet paper. And while I was at a locker one day, I was hit in the back by someone coming out of the bathroom.

They put signs up warning about that for maybe 2 weeks. They constantly press about personal training as well. All the time. This has been all around completely frustrating and an insane waste of money.

Please do not go to this gym.

You can go to other gyms for cheaper, with the same things and better people. I have to refrain from going in there myself and telling them just how not helpful they have been for the last 10 months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments