Pineville, Louisiana
2.2

I joined anytime fitness with my friend at the beginning of the year when I had a little bit more time on my hands. Well, now, I'm working fulltime and dont really have the time to go anymore so I called to cancel my membership because for one they're extremely expensive and I just didnt have the time anymore.

When I called to cancel my membership they tried to talk me out of it. I forgot to mention that I just moved into my own apartment as well so I need MY money! I dont think they should try to talk you out of something that you really want and need to do especially when they're *** is breaking me financially. It's been months since I've tried to cancel my membership and they're still taking money out of my account which is going to eventually put me behing on my bills.

I dont have any extra money for spending and they dont care about that. As long as they're getting their money out of it.

I wish I would've known about planet fitness sooner. Much cheaper and has way more equipment!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments