Los Angeles, California

signed a contract with my daughter a minor at that time for only 6 months. I stayed with anytime fitness for almost 2 years.

But when I lost my home, I hadnto leave the are. I called anytime fitness to cancell and STOP MY BANK WITHDRAW MONTHLY FOR $40.00. The costumer service insisted on putting me on hold. I told him NO.

He told me that he would but me on a leave of absent like a military personal. He told me he was just trying to help ,so that if I decided to re reregister I wouldnt need to pay registration fees, and all I needed to do was call them to reintate. But I told him that I couldnt affoes going nor was able. I also notified the gym and gave them my access key.

With time my daughter became an adult and didnt live in the area, to my surprise and without my permission they reinstated me and billed me , to my old address. Never got the mail and I owe then supposply $440.00 and its effecting my credit score. I am very upset as *** at this company.

After the 6 months it was to be supposly MONTH TO MONTH. That was their policy month to month!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

They're *** thieves?!!!!!

Anytime Fitness also ripped me off. Specifically Anytime Fitness Dyer Indiana.