Kosciusko, Mississippi

I joined this gym with my coworkers and at sign up was presented no contract or any papers to read on the company policies. We asked and were told we could cancel at anytime for any reason by the woman signing us up.

Fast forward a few months and I quit my job to go back to school, my mother had back surgery and I became her caretaker. I called and cancelled my membership twice. The second time the representative told me that my account had been cancelled. The next month I get overdrawn because they are still drawing payments. I issued a stop payment after contacting and being told that my membership had already been terminated.

Now I'm dealing with a collections agency that is saying I'm being sued. I have tried to explain multiple times to these very rude people that I have no way of paying them.

I'm infuriated by this *** and I think anytime fitness is a very bad investment or company to deal with as well as being chronic liars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments