Hobbs, New Mexico

Update by user Sep 07, 2016

It's not Hobbs New Mexico it's Oelwein Iowa!

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2016

If anyone is planning to get a membership through Anytime Fitness DON'T DO IT!!!!! I had a membership with them for the summer of 2015 and canceled it in October and for five or six months afterwards they charged me 33 dollars for a membership I didn't even have!!

I have also heard from multiple people in Oelwein, IA that have had the same issue!! Now I have been fighting with them for over 3 months to get them to reimburse me but they have been dragging their *** and refusing to pay!!

So now I have politely warned them that if I am not reimbursed within the week they will be hearing from my lawyer and it will be cheaper for them to reimburse me now rather than later!! They owe me 200 dollars and I haven't received a penny!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

If I were u I would either call the credit card company and make them aware of this or just change credit card numbers. I had a similar experience but after refusal of cancelation I called my credit card company and told them that I canceled my membership.

They advised me to change card numbers so that is what I did.

It has been 5 months later and I haven't heard anything from them. So maybe this is something to consider.