Evansdale, Iowa

My husband and I had joined Anytime Fitness here in town about last January 2016, when I began having some unknown medical problems with balance and vision which on February 11, was finally diagnosed as post concussion. We had a car accident on May 26, 2015 and I had been misdiagnosed.

The balance problems resulted from a vestibular concussion and my husband is my caretaker. Our medical bills ran up to $8,000 this year but on October 1, I will begin receiving Medicare and my supplement. We were forced to break the contract because of my medical expenses and problems but were charged the $99 fee anyway. We explained to the Manager, Mel and her assistant but we had to pay anyway.

Because of your contract, my husband became a YMCA member and your company has lost our business as no exceptions can be made. If you are interested please look up my story which is called, Walking through the pain@newtondailynews.com. Thanks for listening. Carol and Charles Anderson, 400 E.

8th St. S.

Apt. G Newton, Iowa 50208 641-831-4720

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1219796

I bet it says there is a cancellation fee for early cancellations due to medical reasons in the contract you signed.