Detroit, Michigan
1K views
2.6

Update by user Mar 26, 2016

I'm really dissapointed with how this place turned out. Anytime Fitness just tries to scam you into staying as long as possible, regardless of whether they think you'll come back.

Original review posted by user Mar 25, 2016

I am 18 years old. A couple months ago, my boyfriend and I went into Anytime Fitness, saying that we were interested in trying out the gym for a month or two.

The guy we met with, Corey, told us that we could cancel anytime, as long we gave them a months notice. That sounded totally agreeable. When we went to sign the contract, an area was blank, and he assured us that that was something he needed to fill out, and that we didn't need to worry about it. Turns out, he filled in a 2 year contract without us even knowing.

Being a teenager I would NEVER sign up for a two year contract. We went in to talk to him about it and he could not have been more rude about it. Unfortunately, not thinking about it, we threw away this carbon copy. He basically told us we were lying and not to do anything about it.

I will not be recommending this gym to anyone. Even though we are now forced to pay for this place for two years, we won't be going there to work out ever again.

Bad customer service, and full of scamers. Shame on you guys for tricking children.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Anytime fitness Cons: Bad service, Tricked us, Not helpful.

Comments