Additional Fees

Anytime Fitness Darien management are crooks!! They promise you the world to lure you in..

They changed their cancellation policy without telling me. I put my notice or cancellation in writing and sent it certified mail as their new bogus policy outlined and they claim it was two days after my billing cycle and are now trying to bill me for one more month. The guy from their so-called corporate office claimed that he sent out the change in policy via email (which I never received)..I have to send notice via certified email and they don't? What a croc of BS..

They are scam artists who prey on their customers.. Then I called today to remind them that I have unused PT sessions. And said just use the money from their to satisfy the alleged outstanding balance.. The guy Jake tells me we refunded your remaining sessions, which is a lie!!!

He couldn't even give me the date I was allegedly refunded. He puts me on hold and comes back and says Indont think we can do that.. Then he comes back and says yeah they were refunded..

I asked for the transaction number, and he didn't have it.. SMH

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). cjanderson5 is overall dissatisfied with Anytime Fitness. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Anytime Fitness.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Anytime Fitness to other companies on our site.

Comments

cjanderson5
Darien, Illinois, United States #1199289

I meant they email very important changes but I, the customer, have to pay for certified mail to communicate to them.. How is that fair?

Why wouldn't a change in policy be sent out certified mail to their customers? I have no proof that alleged email was ever sent!!