Cornwall, Ontario

TERRIBLE! GO ANYWHERE BUT HERE !

I would avoid at all cost. My husband and I signed up and went to the gym for a few months before we decided to move (this was in 2013, mind you) we canceled our gym memberships before the move and paid the final fee and everything. A year later the contacted us and said we never cancelled and gave us a lot of issues then we though it was resolved at that time, it is now 2016 and they're still contacting us saying we never canceled and a new set of issues came with that. We have been out of town for 3 years and haven't been near that gym since.

Worse experience ever! Would never recommend.

DO NOT GO HERE! Not worth it at all!

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Unbelievable, I never thought just simply going to a gym would be such a headache. So sorry they are dragging this out for you even though you already cancelled and wrapped it up and put a *** bow on it and they are still *** around with you.

Get some legal counsel if they don't knock it off.

Stay Strong and don't let em steal your enthusiasm. I appreciate your review as I was considering them ( I hate sticky contracts, such a waste of time from life )