Cedar Hill, Texas
3.3

I have been a member of this gym for many years. This is a great gym with great people, BUT, I recently had to cancel my membership and it is THE absolute WORST experience I've ever had cancelling something. They want you to pay out of pocket to mail a letter with a simple sentence on it saying " I want to cancel my membership." Just because of this right here and the large pain in the butt it has been to cancel, I will never return to anytime fitness and I will not recommend it to anyone I know.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

Adrina

Wow. What a self-centered and silly complaint.

Did you read your contract before you signed up? You agreed to whatever termination conditions Anytime Fitness wants. Asking for a notice in writing is basic in law and is REASONABLE. You are actually complaining about the cost of an envelope and stamp?

Wow, you are a piece of work.

I love Anytime Fitness and if I ever have to cancel I will be happy to show up in person, mail a letter, or whatever else they want me to do. I am grateful for their being a wonderful gym.