Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Sent Items

To:

info@anytimefitness.in;

Hi

I have a membership with Anytime Fitness Sector 48 Noida india and have been your franchisee’s customer since more than a year now. Just to bring toyour notice, I have lately been facing a lot of major issues with the management team at this particular franchise (Noida Sector 48), specially with one person named Mr Rajesh.

Just to bring to your notice, I was threatened by the above mentioned person for a minor incident related to changing the type of music playing in the gym. He had ordered his junior staff to take out an ‘iron rod’ to hit me and threatened me to meet him outside the gym for a fight. As a member of your esteemed gym. I expect a certain level of professionalism from the staff, unlike Mr Rajesh, who is roudy, rude and has a gangster-like attitude, trying to threaten people.

I would like you to please take strict action against Mr Rajesh, as this would make me feel safe in the gym and improve the overall environment in the gym, otherwise I would have to lodge a police complaint against your franchise and this particular person, which would bring a bad reputation for your business.

Thanks & regards

Kunwar Sawhney

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Manager.

Comments