MY DAUGHTER SIGNED UP FOR A 6 MONTH MEMBERSHIP.AFTER THE 6 MONTHS THEY CONTINUED TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD FOR TWICE THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGNIAL PRICE OF THE MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP.

THE MANAGER SAID THAT HE WAS TAKING CARE OF IT, AND THE FINANCE COMPANY SAID IT WAS UP TO THEM TO FIX THE PROBLEM. ALL THE WHILE THEY ARE TAKING OUT TWICE THE AMOUNT OUT OF MY CREDIT CARD.

SCAM FRAUD ALL OF THIS WRAPPED UP IN A PERFECT BOW OF SCAM.

DONT EVER DO BUSINESS OR SIGN A CONTRACT WITH THEM...THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY

Review about: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Had an Experience with Anytime Fitness?

Comments

Not true..I have the contract right here.I SIGNED the contract NOT her..she is a minor.

Sorry your still in the wrong~ Can't talk your way out of bad business! Thank you for your advice~ I DID DEAL WITH IT.... I had to contact the regional management and everything was taken care of. After realizing and acknowledging it was the CLUBS mistake I was given an apology and refunded most of my money.

TO BE CLEAR...The manager there is very nice, but had his hands tied with upper management..NOT the managers fault at all here.. but sad it had to come to this. We are HAPPY to wash our hands of such poorly upper managed facility.

Back to Club Sport!!

:grin

Your daughter signed a month to month renewal. After the 6 months she initialed to be charged month to month and she could cancel it with a 30 day notice and this was explained to her upon joining. DEAL WITH IT.