Indianapolis, Indiana

anytime fitness here in new castle indiana is just like the rest. customer service is terrible and the equipement breaks down and stays down.

i dont even think there trainers really know what they are doing. for a half hour they put you through a *** workout and dont really help out to teach you. i also got lied to about a personal training contract and got stuck for year. the showers were cold for around a month last year and we kept getting excuses.

just to let you know anytime i will not be renewing my contract. ymca next

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer.

Comments

:( ,) I have paid every month for 3 years.... I have only been there about 8 times for the last two years.

I have had 2 surgeries & problems with my knees & they still took the fees out every month & they refused to cancel my contract. They offered me a personal trainer & I went about 6 times & I over did my self. I am a single mom of 2 kids & do not have child care. It is so hard to work out when you have to take your kids & watch them..

I am also looking in to going to the YMCA.

My contract expires next month!!!! The Y has more for my kids to do & child care.

Ever notice how there are no women employees? I've heard several women apply for jobs and they hire men every time.

Furthermore the men who are hired trainers, are flirty and end up getting nothing accomplished. They state "MEMBERS ONLY" and offer 14day free passes and then kick those people out stating they are not real members. Rude, TERRIBLE customer service. They say MEMBERS ONLY and refuse to let anyone ever inside.

But once inside you can see children (3-6yrs old) running around playing with machines, pushing buttons and causing chaos. Which I would have never bought a year membership.

#195066

The guys at ATF new castle are awesome! The difference between Anytime Fitness and the other gyms in new castle is that the staff at Anytime Fitness actually CARE about you!

It’s not like other gyms in the area that go in and out of business every few months (B&G), have uncertified and uninsured trainers working for them (B&G, Curves, Balanced Life), and are constantly crowded (YMCA). The personal trainers at ATF are required to be NASM certified, and have the knowledge and experience needed to coach and mentor someone who has struggled with weight their entire life.

And you won’t have to worry about losing your membership because of the gym closing down. The owners of ATF new castle have won club operators of the year several times.

Best of luck if you choose to hit your goals somewhere else!

Opinions obviously vary. You usually get out of a fitness center what you put into it.

Customer service there has been great for me. I lost weight and kept it off. Chris and Kyle are always helpful.

I used to be a member of the "Y". I'm never going back there.

As a client at Anytime Fitness, New Castle IN. I can assure you that their NASM certified personal training staff do indeed know what they are doing.

The entire staff, from manager to membership rep are constantly there to assist patrons in any way they can. I owe my life to trainer Mason Laszlo, who helped me lose over 150 LBS. It is easy to blame other when you are not willing to do the work yourself. But if take some personal responsibility, eat right (i.e.

no McDonalds immediately before you workout or Mountain Dew while doing cardio), you will indeed see results. You can hold anyone else accountable for your actions except you.

It's all about making $$$. Customer service is thrown out the window with this business model, especially when it is time for equipment repairs and service issues. They NEED and will DEMAND every CENT to help sustain their losing venture but just try prying open their wallets! Problem is corporate is treating them (hosing them at every opportunity) like this so they don't feel bad about passing this on to their members.

Like many other 24 hour club franchisees, they got sucked into a franchise and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be. The corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out. Recession proof? RIGHT! Profitable? RIGHT! Easy? RIGHT! If they are performing repairs and maintenance like this, like others before them, they will not make it in this service oriented industry. Hear that? It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now!

To learn more about 24 hour fitness clubs and their business practices, go to "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" at BlueMauMau.