Barstow, California

Went to Barstow California location to inquire about memberships and active military and family discounts and was told by the manager that they don't offer discounts however she would ask the owner about it. Upon asking her when she would get around to that so I can financially plan around it her response was " I'm not calling him right now just because you asked me" which was not what I had said. Her I professionalism at being able to handle herself was unspeakable and ended with her telling me that I was not allowed to pursue a membership at the facility because she didn't get along with me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Facility.

Comments

It's pathetic when people try to scam retailers by playing the "But someone in my family is a veteran, that means everyone we know is entitled to discounts everywhere, forever" card.. They predictably become enraged when not coddled and showered with freebies. Typical deadbeats...

@Anonymous

Totally agree. Businesses are not obligated to give anyone discounts, should be seen as a perk only. If you don't like it, go to a different business, is nothing to complain about.