Las Vegas, Nevada

Anytime fitness didnt process my cancenllation and then lost my documentation. I have paid more than 374 dollars in gym membership costs for a gym that I havent used in almost 2 years due to relocating out of state.

I called the gym manager in Minnesota and she said she couldnt locate my paperwork and all that she could do for me at this time was re-cancel my membership. I was playing phone tag with the corporate offices and when they finally spoke to me they referred me to the local branch...It seems there is no resolution for me except to suck it up and pay over 300 dollars due to a customer service and processing error. In these trying times, I could use that money.

Corporate office was useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Membership.

Comments

VERY WELL PUT! Herein lies the problem.

Consistency, training, experience, staffing, cleanliness, policies, resigning, etc. with these franchised 24 hour clubs. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING $$$. The owners of 24 hour club franchises got sucked into it and are learning the hard way about how challenging the fitness industry can be.

As soon as they realize they cannot break even and will be subsidizing the business and see no end in sight, the real fun begins for members! SOMEONE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE! Corporates are making BANK while franchisees are wiping out. Recession proof?

RIGHT! Profitable? RIGHT! Easy?

RIGHT! They may be trying to survive with an impossible business model. Hear that?

It's the circling sound around the drain. Won't be long now for a lot of franchisees!

I have been trying for several months to cancel my anytime fitness membership because I moved. Finally after about 5 months of calling everyday, someone called me back only to cuss me out and hang up on me.

This is one gym I would NEVER recommend to anyone. They have scammed me out of over $400.

@Former Snap Fitness Employee

I apologize for the previous post. I was not having a good day. I read the bluemaumau "anytime fitness or snap fitness" forum and can now appreciate your motivation to send readers to that site. We here at corporate are pissed about having this many upset current and former franchisees as well. Please accept my apology.

Readers, go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face!

@Former Snap Fitness Employee

you need to go *** yourself, there is no need to keep pasting the same message on every post, we get it, you hate Snap and ATF..now, get over it.

I came on here to find some real info, not biased propaganda from the likes of you.

#119728

Go to Bluemaumau and look up "Anytime Fitness or Snap Fitness" and read what is happening to the 24 hour clubs in regards to staffing, tanning and CPR/AED requirements. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face! :grin

Next time, send in the documentation certified mail as membership agreement states. Then you will have a receipt and proof of the notification.