Iselin, New Jersey

I was recently in a car accident and I had signed up for personal training many months ago I went to Patrick at the Camby location who signed me up. He said he was going to check with his boss to see if he could freeze my account until I could get well enough to work out again.

At no point did he tell me that he I had anything special to do after he told me his boss said yes I can do that for $10 a month. The payment came out again this month he blames it on me and tells me that I didn't do this and I didn't do that and that it's not his job to explain it to me. They do not care at all about their clients all they care about is getting people signed up. I only have a few months left on my contract.

Come to find out he didn't do anything special for me by asking his boss if I could freeze my account. Apparently that is an option. He did not tell me I had to confirm anything he sends me a text message and says yes my boss says we can do this for $10 a month I had already been into the gym and told him that $10 a month was doable for me. How much more of a confirmation does he need?

I think he just completely forgot to do anything with my request, and now he's trying to blame it on the client, me!

Especially when he told me it's not his job to explain how it works and what I need to do. I have requested that I speak with his boss that he said gave him the special permission to freeze my account, which he never did.

Product or Service Mentioned: Anytime Fitness Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments